If you or someone you love has been injured in an automobile accident it is important that you obtain an experienced and hardworking attorney who will handle your case in the manner that you deserve. At the Law Offices of Lungo-Koehn & Collins, our experienced attorneys have settled hundreds of personal injury claims and are well-equipped to provide you with the representation you need. They handle all cases with integrity and diligence to ensure each the maximum potential success in every case.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Lungo-Koehn & Collins know the importance of preserving the evidence from the moment the car accident occurs through your final medical treatment. Whether you were a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, on a motorcycle, on a bicycle or on a skateboard, an accident where a personal injury occurs can not only be painful, but confusing and stressful as well.
Over the course of our representation of you, our attorneys will help you with a whole host of complicated legal issues that may potentially arise within your claim:
- Assist you with your collision/damage claim
- Obtain the police report from your auto accident
- Assist you in completing your operators report
- Ensure you are obtaining the medical treatment that you need
- Ensure your medical bills are getting paid by the insurance company
- Ensure your medical co-pays and deductibles are getting paid by the insurance company
- Seek compensation for lost wages you have incurred
- Handle all of the paperwork that is required by the insurance companies
- Communicate with the insurance companies regularly
- Work to obtain evidence, which may include: witness statements, photographs, and expert opinions and/or doctors narratives
- Obtain and evaluate your medical records and medical bills
- Evaluate future lost wages and medical care
- Submit a demand package on your behalf to the at fault parties’ insurance company
- Negotiate your claim in order to achieve the most successful outcome possible, and handle any other issues that your case may encounter.
Auto accident victims have a means through personal injury law of being compensated for the pain, suffering, worry, disruption and inconveniencing of their lives, which was brought on by the injury and trauma. We at the Law Offices of Lungo-Koehn & Collins are here to help you through this difficult time in your life.
Call or e-mail us today to set up a free consultation. We will answer your questions and once retained, we will fight to get you compensated to the best of our ability.